Exterior wood finish options include oak, ash or a six-wood stripe combination. Matching portafilters, tampers and other accessories will also be available. The Elektra Verve is soon to be Elektra’s newest technologically innovative dual boiler espresso machine! Since the brand is hitting its 52nd year in the specialty coffee industry, it is the perfect time to bring out a machine that is digital, stunning in design, and certainly capable of making the best brews. The Elektra Verve features a PID, which allows you to program the temperature for both the brass coffee boiler and stainless steel steam boiler. Furthermore, you will be able to control the PID as well as other parameters with your smartphone!
- Smartphone Control Option. Use the direct Wi-Fi connection on your smartphone for many different settings. To learn how to activate the Wi-Fi connection for iPhone and Android, view the instructions in the images on top!
- Get Creative on your Phone with Elektra Verve! Use an app on your smartphone to create a unique espresso recipe by controlling the brewing temperature and pre-infusion time.
- Beautiful Wooden Elements of Elektra Verve: allows for a new change in Elektra’s standard stainless steel design. The Elektra Verve has a stainless steel body with wooden side panels, knobs, and portafilter.
- High Production Dry Steam. The unit consists of a high volume stainless steel steam boiler managed by a pressurstat.
- Elektra Verve – Switchable Unit.Can easily go from direct connect mode to 5-liter tank mode and vice versa. Reservoir is removable for easy cleaning. A water softener for the reservoir is included.
- Additional Components of Elektra Verve: these include a rotary pump, dual scale pump pressure gauge/steam boiler pressuremanometer, and a saturated brew group integrated coffee boiler.
Accessories Included with Elektra Verve:
- Wood handle tamper – 58mm
- Dual spout portafilter
- Single and double cup filter baskets
- Blind filter basket
- Elektra lapel pin
- Direct water connect hose
- Drain hose
The composition of Elektra Verve is as follows:
- 1 Group
- Integrated 5 liters tank
- Steam Boiler Capacity 1.6 L
- Group boiler cc 140
- Pre-infusion (0 to 20 seconds)
- Voltage V 230
- Frequency Hz 50/60
- Boiler power W 1000
- Power Group W 600
- Rotary Pump
The characteristics that distinguish Elektra Verve are the following:
- Double boiler
- Independent coffee and steam boiler
- Dry Steam
- Stainless steel boiler dedicated to steam
- Flexibility of use
- Mains water or integrated tank of 5l
- Wifi connection
- Setting settings via Smartphone
- Professional Kit
- Rotary pump and professional group
- Refined materials
- Stainless steel body + wooden panels
|Water Tank Capacity
|Steam Boiler Capacity
|Steam Boiler Power
|Delivery Unit Power